The Web catalogue for OLIB
- The Advanced Search is used to find items using a combination of up to four different fields.
- Select the field you want to search in. Then enter the search term in the entry field to the right of this field.
- Select up to three other fields to search using the And Or Not options, together with search terms in the entry fields.
- Note: You can only choose the Keywords option once in this search - the other choices may be chosen more than once.
- For each field, you can specify whether the search should be an exact match, first part of field or Anywhere search.
- The number of hits or results which you require per page can be tailored to your requirements.
- Options to filter your search are available at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have entered your search term(s), click on the Go button.
- If you have any other queries on advanced searching, please ask the library staff for assistance.