Use WebView to search the database to help you find the items you need.
The Web catalogue for OLIB
- For a quick search of the catalogue, use the Quick search option at the top of the screen.
- If you know the Author and/or Title of an item, use the Title/Author search option.
- If you want to search for words anywhere in the item record use the Keyword search option.
- If you know the Author's surname and want to find a list of Authors, use the Author search option.
- If you know what subject area the item is in, use the Subject search option.
- If you want to select from specific fields in the item record use the Advanced search option.
- If you want to check your own record or renew your loans please Log In.
- If you have any other queries on how to start your search, please contact the library staff for assistance.