The hitlist shows page-by-page the items which have matched your search.
In addition to this, it also displays:
- The type of search.
- The information searched for.
- The total number of hits.
- A button for the previous result page (where appropriate).
- A button for the next result page (where appropriate).
- Page number links to go directly to a specific results page.
- A button to allow filtering of the search.
- Button(s) to select all or deselect all records from hitlist.
- A button to displayed the selected items.
In order to generate a list of citations, tick the boxes next to the hitlist items you wish to cite and then use the Show selected items button.